Wednesday 6 November 2013

Importing Stock Prices Data into Metatrader

I have received queries from readers on importing stock prices for SGX, ASX, HKSE, KLSE stocks into Metatrader. Some of the Metatrader data providers have charts for some stocks on the American exchanges suchs as NASDAQ but for other exchanges it is virtually non-existent.

It is possible to import such prices into Metatrader, all it requires is just a bit of programming and modification. You can contact me for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Uncle Ti 88,

    how to contact you? I would really love to know more about this importing stock price data into metatrader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, you can mail me uncleti88 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to contact you? I would really love to know more about this importing stock price data into metatrader.

    ReplyDelete