Wednesday 6 November 2013

No More Commitments of Traders (COT) Proxy?

Hi All,

I guess below is self-explanatory. I am not sure even if this guy is legit. Anyway better be safe than sorry.

----------------
The message:
trader811 October 2013 22:26  Hey guys my COT Proxy index is a proprietary tool. i took me years of reassearch and heartache to develop, If you insist on giving away the formula you leave me no choice but to sue. Please stop...this is just not fair.  larry williams

My reply:
Uncle Ti 8816 October 2013 15:16  We are not giving away the formula, this site is merely providing an overview of the index by sharing examples. Anyway we are no longer going to post anything to do with the cot proxy index anymore.
----------------

I am going to now go into another alternative where we can gauge the real interest of some of the big boys. What better to follow than the real insiders...

No comments:

Post a Comment